Sunday, September 19, 2010

Iris by Marc Jacobs!!



Hello!!!

This days because of my work,the only think I do is to see the latest show from NY and now London fashion week,again and again!
And one of the best feeling is to stay breathless in front of one of them.
it's like you are In the show..it's what happens when I saw Marc Jacobs...
I love all the show,the powerful colors,the extravagant flower,Vivaldi Music, Iris from taxi driver is an amazing Muse.
Have a look on this video!
And tell me what do you think about the Spring/Summer collection !
Waiting for your comments!

xx




xxxxx

8 comments:

My floor is red said...

I think that Marc Jacobs cat walk is the best until now in nY fashion week, totally crazy in this summer collection!

A BRIT GREEK said...

Really loved Marc Jacobs!
x.o.x.o

Anonymous said...

cute blog :)
xoxo

Carla said...

did not know your blog! I like it, I still.
Love Marc Jacobs!!

xx
bangeli.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

AMAZING! X

Beckerman Girls said...

LOVE IT JUST LOVE IT! So 1970's, so disco like but done NEW! Love it all and want those leather flower belts!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

Love + Cake said...

Yes, I loved Marc Jacobs. So fabulous.

Sara Luxe said...

i loved the mJ collection also it was so striking